The Deglingos Baby Lapinos The Bunny - Fisher Price Toys Store

The Deglingos Baby Lapinos The Bunny


The Deglingos Baby Lapinos The Bunny
From All New Materials

Hippity, hop, hop!!! The sporty man of the band, that's me - Lapinos! I am a go-getter - a true torpedos! The only problem is that I am super clumseyos and I can't stop tripping over these big feet and tangling up my enormous ears Excuse me now - I'm off to sniff out some healthy vegetables!

The Deglingos, an artist-deigned collection of French plush, are a unique species of contagiously quirky animals that speak their own language which consists of finishing many words with 'os'. The name is a play on the French word 'deglingue' which roughly translates to 'crazy' or 'wacky'. Take one look at the Deglingos characters and you can clearly see how they earned their name.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: